Tuesday, April 30, 2019

New Release The Pieces That Built Him by Amber Lacie

 

Title: The Pieces That Built Him
Series: The Pieces Collection
Author: Amber Lacie
Genre: Contemporary Romance, Bad Boys, Dark Romance, Thriller
Cover Designer: Bookend Designs
Release Date: April 26th, 2019








The world was at my fingertips and I lost it, leaving my heart shattered as everything slipped through my fingers. But I had to let it all go. In truth, I am my own worst enemy. 

Revenge was the only thing I cared about until her. It consumed me. It also pushed the only good thing I had away. 

Now I'm fighting for the life of the woman I love, all because of a past I wouldn't walk away from. Like I said, I'm my own worst enemy. The pieces I'm made of are bent, broken, and sharp. I cut everyone I love. But I won't lose her.

Her life is on the line, and I'm going to save her like she saved me..




🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I have a weak spot for Bad Boys and fell in love with Ben Oxley in Book 1 of this collection. I was so excited to see him get his own book. A chance for revenge & redemption. This story is dark and gritty, full of twists and secrets. True to Ambers style it has all the feels, with characters you'll love and those you will love to hate. The main characters Ben & Piper are so broken yet their personal strength is inspiring. They have both been through so much and their protectiveness, their willingness to fight for each other is swoon-worthy. The way they pick up each other's pieces and complete each other is beautiful. Ben's best friend Jim has earned a place in my heart with his quiet loyalty, willing sacrifice, and sincere kindness. He gives you a warm fuzzy feeling with a don't poke the bear presence. He totally deserves his own book! The ending was heartwarming and exciting. While we are given closure I'm hoping Amber doesn't shut the door on these characters. Its a definite must read.
 












 πŸ’™ Universal Link πŸ‘‰ https://books2read.com/u/bOZzZA

πŸ’™ Amazon πŸ‘‰ http://mybook.to/TPTBHb2

πŸ’™ Goodreads Link πŸ‘‰ https://bit.ly/2Oxnlb3

πŸ’™ Signed Paperback GiveawayπŸ‘‰ http://bit.ly/2JYskTP

 

 

I grew up in Chicagoland and now live in quaint little town in Northwest Indiana. I have two beautiful children and husband who worships the ground I walk on (or at least he should). I've always loved reading. Now I'm expanding that love into writing and look forward to producing many books.

I'm a huge geek and proud of it. Books are my life. I love reading, especially fiction. It doesn't matter the genre or age group. I will read anything from comics to novels. I read at least one book a day. If it wasn't for my kindle, my living room would be overflowing with books.



#ThePiecesThatBuiltHim #piecescollection #dark #romance #secondchances #badboys #amberlacieauthor #benoxley #suspense #thriller

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read It Review It Book Blog: The Importance of Reviews

*´¨✫) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨)✯ ¸.•*¨) ✮ (¸.•´✶ (¸.♡ Why Book Reviews are     ✯ ¸.•*(¸.•´✶ (¸.♡ Important to Authors What’s great about reviews is tha...