Monday, May 29, 2017

Predator 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

       

Predator
By MA Horst
5 Stars

Must Read!

I absolutely loved this book!!! It dealt with very dark subject matter and was vivid and direct. But honestly this stuff really happens. The plot, the character development, and the story as a whole was fanominal! You felt the raw emotion of the main character through out the book. You walk thru her healing with her. Enjoyed the dual point of view.

 

 

✰PREDATOR is FREE on Kindle Unlimited! ✰
Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1WsFbuC
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/1rBTaDm

All my life I’ve been hiding, until there is no corner on this god-forsaken earth left for me to hide. I have to pay for the sins of my father. No one with Ellison blood in their veins is allowed to live, and I am the last of my bloodline.

I am kept in a container waiting for my death sentence to be carried out, when he comes. He is only known as ‘Predator’. No one knows who he works for, only that he leaves no one alive.

His every breath is filled with the last gasp of his dying prey.

But for some reason he doesn’t kill me.

I don’t know which is worse, the death sentence hanging over my head, or being at his mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read It Review It Book Blog: The Importance of Reviews

*´¨✫) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨)✯ ¸.•*¨) ✮ (¸.•´✶ (¸.♡ Why Book Reviews are     ✯ ¸.•*(¸.•´✶ (¸.♡ Important to Authors What’s great about reviews is tha...